Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The begining take II

Attempting again to recover from my failed offering over a year ago. Sidetracked by mindless faceless blogging on a another social darling site, here again is where I will choose to free binary babble and just general keyboard ripatude.

Will ECA continue, will it be redesigned, ECA III ever gonna be done? Who knows? The only place we were going with all that was your skate spots, come skate ours, and share the stoke. Barnstormers need not apply. Bring beer, bring your shred, bring grillables. We love grilling.

It's DEC 1st, the Outer Banks winter official launch month. I just had my knee sliced open and am scheming my return. I limped and struggled through grinds here and there long enough. Fixed, time to kick start this stumbleblunder.

Everyone like that shot of young Corbett over there? Def the Skateboarding Punk Rock Nerd Don.

Get out your magnifying glasses and read his Duty Now interview in Juice Magazine Here.

While your at it check out Henry G's and Sergie's in the same mag. Windsor Woods legends and Wanchese Brethren.

Artisan Skateparks are on the rise. Three more parks by the new year, thats seven parks this year total! Peep the progress here.

My buddy Dirty is on the mend from a busted spleen. Wish him well! Thinking of you ole Dirt!

Don't call it a come back.....

ouch

1 comment:

  1. oh boy....that sure is perty. I feel for ya, Rob. Makes my old frankenankle shot look wimpy by comparison.

    ReplyDelete